1/10/2009
noone but me from URL @ 10:54 PM
My brother drew this. Not bad huh, for someone who doesn't take art. As i always go, he can draw, cook, sing, play the guitar & run well. He has all zeee talents & i have none. I was telling my relatives this & they said i can talk, haaha. Nish always says thats why he's the cool one and im not. Howellz. My brother whaaat! :D
New year resolution no2 that i'm revealing: I'm gna wear my retainers every single night, okay most nights, for the rest of my life. It hurts like shitttttt, but zomg i'd rather endure the pain than have my straightstraight teeth shift back to how they once were. Uhh, imagine your front two teeth; well they're supposed to be side by side right, but one of mine was like 65degrees inwards and the other straight :/ & then allll the other teeth like inside out, here and there haiyoyooooo. It was horrrible. To the point that it isn't just a 2-time-thing whereby i get nightmares about my ugly teeth/teeth shifting back :0
I shall update proper about today another day but haaaha, so much for studyinggg. I'm gna do my history homework till i fall asleep (which shouldn't take long, cos yeah- historyyyyy). I like Mr Sayers (my 65/68 year old American Intl History teacher) & i shall not disappoint him :)
Goodnight folks, im talking a lot on my blog nowadays i realise.Howelllzzzz.
And when it's late at night you can look inside You won't feel so alone
|